Follow your instincts to A Night for Nature! Celebrate everything wild – from outdoor recreation to Florida’s iconic creatures and their habitats – in a setting overlooking nature’s beauty. A Night for Nature will honor the lifetime conservation efforts of country star Chris Janson. A Night for Nature also honors Florida Power & Light and CEO Eric Silagy as outstanding “Corporate Conservation Partner of the Year.”
A Night for Nature benefits the many conservation and outdoor programs of the Fish & Wildlife Foundation of Florida. Since 1994, the Foundation has raised $60million to restore Florida’s coral reefs and natural habitats, while protecting panthers, black bears, and other iconic species. We’re Florida’s largest private funder of outdoor education for more than 284,000 youth annually and help enhance public access to birding, boating, fishing, hunting, archery, and other traditional outdoor pursuits.
A Night for Nature will be held on March 31st, 2023, 6pm at the Pelican Club in Jupiter, Florida. Attire is Island Cocktail. Island Cocktail is considered semi-formal dress with island influence, featuring light island colors and patterns. It is suggested that men wear pants with an island-patterned shirt and blazer. Women can wear their version of the men’s attire or a cocktail dress that features island patterns and/or colors.
The Host Committee is Mr. Chuck Collins, Mr. Tucker Frederickson, Mr. Joshua Kellam, Mr. John Lacy, and Mrs. Laura Russell.
Platinum – $50,000 (Principal Sponsor)
Gold-Level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to FWC’s inaugural celebrity turkey hunt.
- Prominent acknowledgement as Principal Event Sponsor in all literature, visual images, and signage connected to the event.
- Opportunity to make remarks at the VIP reception.
- Full-page advertisement in the program booklet.
- Three social media posts about your firm and commitment to conservation.
- Company profile shared via the Foundation’s website, eblast (45,000+ audience with an average open rate of 40%), social media
sites, and 2023 annual report.
- Recognition at an FWC Commissioners meeting.
Gold – $25,000
Silver-Level benefits, plus:
- Prominent table placement at event.
- Prominent acknowledgement on event signage.
- Half-page advertisement in the program booklet.
- A social media post about your company and commitment to conservation (18,000+ across multiple platforms).
Silver – $10,000
Bronze-Level benefits, plus:
- Full table (10 seats) at A Night for Nature
- Quarter-page advertisement in the program booklet.
- Inclusion in full-page advertisement in local print media thanking the sponsors following the event.
Bronze – $5,000
- Five seats at A Night for Nature
- Recognition in all gala materials, including the invitation (if received by November 15th), slideshow, and program booklet.
- Logo on home page of the Foundation’s website (11,000 average monthly users).
- Listing under Bronze level on the Foundation’s event webpage.
- Name in the Foundation’s annual report.
- Gift thanking the sponsor.
- Right to use Foundation’s logo.